Pictures =)

Pictures =)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Please let the Yankees come back and win

I'm writing to you in a state of extremely high tension. It's the bottom of the 11th inning and the Yankees are now down 3-2. If they lose this game, then the series will be tied at 1-1. Not going so well. Other than that factor, everything today has been getting better. My medicine finally kicked in and I've been able to return to acting like a normal human being. I miss listening to my music in bed but I think I'll be able to deal with it for the next few days. Thank god I have my roommate with me and my friends to help get my mind off of my quiet world. Oops... got to go. Games back on! Go Yankees! You can do it!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Did they win?! I fell asleep. I'm glad you're feeling better :) I bought new headphones yesterday and thought of you :P only a couple more days!

    ReplyDelete