Pictures =)

Pictures =)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Today is a very good day

The last day of this experiment is going extremely well for me. I'm having the urge to listen to my iPod but the amount of classes I have and stress to get things done is occupying the time that would've been spent listening to my iPod. I'm doing ok though. I've gotten two of the three tests I took last week back and I did good on both of them so it makes me happy. 

I miss the music though. It helps me concentrate when I'm study. My german teacher in high school told me that there was a study done showing that music actually helps to memorize and remember things on tests. It was proven that studying with music on can help you to remember the things you're studying at that time. I thought it was interesting and ever since then have been studying with music on. That's probably why I miss it most. Doing homework with my music on helps me to really concentrate and even understand what I'm doing. Only one more day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment