Pictures =)

Pictures =)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

TV has saved my life

While sick, I've managed to occupy my time with the Television. It's saved my life (that's a little extreme but that's how I'm feeling right now). Saturday's are a great time for movies, TV specials, baseball games etc. So today as I was for this illness to leave my body, I watch movie after movie on the television and still long for my iPod to lull me into that blissful unconscious state. Only the soothing music of Taylor Swift and my other favorite country stars will be my solace from this constant pain. It's too bad I will continue to endure being sick without the use of my iPod to put me into a deep unconscious sleep. It's going to be a long, long night. Go Yankees!


1 comment:

  1. so you are going through country withdrawel too??? I miss keith urban, taylor swift, lady antebellum and soo many more!!

    ReplyDelete