Pictures =)

Pictures =)

Sunday, October 18, 2009

more homework to do...

Today, I laid around all day long and did absolutely nothing. It was harder to do without my music. I've been trying to put off all my homework but there's nothing else to occupy my time. I've been going on facebook a little bit and even went Halloween shopping with my friends but to no avail, I'm still bored. Homework has lost its appeal since there's no math courses. Halloween shopping was fun though. When I walked into the store this afternoon, there were all these young girls looking at skimpy and barely there costumes. It made me wonder what the younger generation has been going through. I mean we're starting to lose our wholesome values and head towards how hot we can look and how many boys we can get to look our way ( from the girl perspective). I saw a girl of about 10 walk out in a Dorothy costume that barely covered her bottom and it made me disgusted to see these little girls wearing almost nothing. What happened to the age of poodle skirts? Why aren't girls asking to be princesses and superheroes anymore? Why is it we now must be sexual instead of cute and heroic? I think we're losing our values and it saddens me to see that classic costumes such as princesses and poodle skirt girls are either dying out or getting turned into sex icons. I just wish we could go back to the times when Halloween was about who could look the most like their character and not the one with the most sex appeal. Will write again before bed.

from: to

No comments:

Post a Comment