Pictures =)
Monday, October 19, 2009
I hate Mondays
So another week of classes begins... oh joy. I have three classes today with a break in between each so I guess it's not as bad as it could be. Today is the last day of my deprivation and I must admit, I'm pretty excited to pick back up my iPod and walk around listening to my favorite tunes. I miss my music. I'm not going to lie, music is a very big part of my life and I miss the closeness that an iPod gives you. I miss being able to lay anywhere and have the music completely surround my thoughts to a point where I can't think. It's a welcoming abyss that I can't wait to go back to. Until tomorrow... I'll just continue to deal with the deafening silence. Write more later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment