Pictures =)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Day 3 begins
This morning I woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday. My roommate and I were up really late last night watching the movie ever after with Drew Barrymore. However, we couldn't start the movie until the Yankee game had completed (They won in 13 innings). Overall, it was a good night. I woke up this morning groggy and tired but feeling as if today was going to be a good day. I looked outside the window and saw it was raining yet again. So today will be devoted to school work and studying for tests that are days away. I guess it's a good day to catch up on everything I've wanted to. Plus I get to spend the day texting my best friend back and forth. I love these days when he's not that busy at work and can take the time to check in on me and see how I'm doing down here in Long Island. He was worried about me last night with how sick I was but he kept trying to take my mind off of it by bringing up the Yankee game and our Halloween plans. As you can see from the picture in one of my previous post, we always go as something extreme and we always go as partners. This year we're being vampires from the movie Underworld. It's going to be a good time. Anyways, now that I'm done rambling and saying whatever is on my mind, I think I'll go and try to get some of my homework started. More on life without music later... Good Luck getting through today everyone! Oh and please enjoy the trailer of Ever After =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment