Pictures =)

Pictures =)

Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally... some good news!


I write to you now in a much better mood than before. My chinese food dinner and the Yankee's winning the opening game of the ALCS has brought up my mood drastically. Plus I was able to talk to my best friend from back home for a good while even though he was working. It's weird but talking to him always makes me feel better. Tonight he was texting me, trying to cheer up my sour mood from his waiting job at his family's restaurant. It made me appreciate how much of a true friend he is to me and how he's always there to have my back and cheer me up when I'm feeling blue. As I said in my previous post, being without an iPod gives me a lot of time to think about the things in my life and today I thought about my best friend, Anthony. I realized that I take him always being there for me for granted and that I don't tell him  often enough how much I appreciate his friendship and his undying loyalty to me. So tonight I go to bed with a light heart and in a better mood than the day originally started. Congratulations to the Yankees on their first win and a thank you to my best friend, Anthony, for always being there for me in my time of need. <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've found some good in this assignment! It's easy to get caught up in our technologies so much we forget about the "real" world. When you're constantly listening to music (though I love it), you can tune out the rest of the world without really noticing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete